Thursday, February 10, 2011

brokeskinnybitch.

I can only control money to a certain extent. I work three jobs. I don't eat out. I buy groceries on sale. coupons are my survivol tool. While focusing on what I didn't have, money, I ate my feelings. I apparently have a lot of feelings to the tune of 30 pounds! I'm back on the Weight Watchers wagon. I don't have to be a brokechubbybitch! I catch fruits and veggies on sale plus not eating out helps tremendously. Really when you think about it, this I can control! Who doesn't love having control in their life? I read a qoute "if you keep looking at the closed door you'll miss the doors that are open" I'm walking through the open door a little lighter on my way to the destination brokeskinnybitch! ;)I figure that's getting me a little closer to the destination ritchskinnybitch.

xoxo
MM

No comments:

Post a Comment