Saturday, October 3, 2009

Brokebitch scenerio #2, To FIND money or not to find money is the question...

Did you know that you can return unopened groceries and get cash back with your receipt? I know now.

This happened after going to my friend Kate's birthday bash. Had a lovely sushi dinner ...then came the BILL. $24...okay I'll use the magic card: Discover. Waiter: "We don't take Discover, sorry". Me: "You don't take Discover(thinking, oh crap, $21 in checking, yikes...) "well, well, "(in a customer is always right tone) "you don't ACCEPT me then..." Apperently that doesn't fly. I used my check card knowing my bill pay wouldn't go through til Monday so I had time to pad my account. All coat pockets empty. okay....grocery receipt. hmmm...I haven't opened the cheese or tortillas. Okay...grocery store here I come. To save face, I said I already had those items and bought it by mistake. :) this brokebitch. doesn't like bouncing, well maybe on the dancefloor but not at the bank(time and place for everything ;).

~MM

No comments:

Post a Comment