Sunday, March 7, 2010

Brokebitch scenerio #8: I am rich...

When your down to $1.00 in your bank account; be optimistic. I had to work 15 hours Saturday at Clinique and Radio. I LOVE both my jobs. I'm extremely lucky. However, 15 hours and a bad night's sleep=Starbucks. Rhonda Byrne wrote in "the Secret" if you think you already have something; you will. I kept thinking Starbucks will surely send me a reward from my registered Starbucks card. I went to my mailbox Friday and there was a FREE drink coupon for my birthday from Starbucks! I have three days to go in my $1 account balance and today I began to panic on what I would make for dinner, grant it I won't starve but...it seems you become very hungry when you don't have food! You want what you can't have! I'm also a healthy eater except for the occasional chocolate mishaps. In my mailbox today? A free pizza coupon!!!! It's whole wheat crust too. I'm keeping the faith that riches are on their way. Hey I just earned a free pizza for moving to my condo! I am rich. Rich with positive happy moments in this crazy situation called life.

~MM

No comments:

Post a Comment