Tuesday, June 29, 2010

brokebitch scenerio #19:feelings are free

I love feelings. What I've realized is that I love the bubblying excitment of a child feeling I get when meeting artists(pic: 50 cent) at the radio station. It makes me feel good and I know without going overboard on the feeling; it makes them feel good. What I've realized is smiling brings rewards from the boys. I love the feeling I got when this brokebitch got her numbers/photos changed over on her cell for FREE. I dig that I also got a screen protector out of the deal. I've realized the beach is a close to free luxury and will utilize it more. It's only $14 a day when you take a friend! I've realized dreaming keeps me believing in the everyday. I love the feeling of control I get when saving money from a coupon I clipped while sipping coffee I made in my french press! I've realized it was worth the 45 minutes on a Tuesday to go to a new bank, open an account and get $50! I love how I feel when I say no to that piece of chocolate the day before and now weigh less! I love the feeling of satisfaction when I ask for help and someone helps me. What i realize the most is that all these feelings are mine to keep and didn't cost this brokebitch a dime!

MM

No comments:

Post a Comment