Sunday, August 22, 2010

brokebitch scenerio #22 Ray Lamontagne lesson

me and my co worker at G1013 Dave Snow....
I heard Ray Lamontagne and loved his raspy folksy voice. Jennifer Aniston, my faux bff loves his music as well. Today I saw his cd for sale when I went to splurge on my addcition Starbucks and remembered how my coworker Dave bought me his Cd's for Christmas one year. He had to order them! He listened and knew I secretly wanted his music. It was a great moment for me. How thoughtful and wonderful this gift meant to me! I realized as a brokebitch I had so much that I've forgotten about. As I listen to Ray Lamontagne I look to my left and see a colorful artsy plaque saying "follow your heart" from speech team students I coached. On the wall behind me is a painting made for me by my granny's bff. It's sunflowers whimsically blowing in the wind with lavender matting, my favorite color. To the left of my computer there's a curios george mug from a girl I knew for a week at speech camp in high school. She thought I was funny but naive like curious George! Speech camp was kinda like band camp minus the flutes, lol, we just use our mouths ;) Great things are all around us if we look for them. it's easy for our vision to get blurry with negativity but I'm bound to dream my reality. I will keep dreaming to be better by seeing better things.... and to say a Goodbye to Brokebitch.

No comments:

Post a Comment