Thursday, March 3, 2011

brokebitch scenerio #778: keep celebrating a birthday


You only get one birthday! Let's clarify just because it happened on one day does not literally mean you get one celebration. Point in case I was born in the matter of seconds. So does that mean I only get sung half the birthday song cause that's the time it took for me to come in to the world? I say you celebrate the many friends you've gained over the years so therefore many celebrations are in order! If it takes a month well...then this brokebitch evies you. I had filet, chinese, fried banana, chips and salsa, chicken, brownie, 12 shots of liquor (not all at once), pancakes, cheesecake and a portabello mushroom sandwich. All free!!! Why? Because like you I'm important. I deserve to be appreciated and you do too but the key is to tell people you want appreciation. Apprciation doesn't always come in the form of a free meal...sometimes the best appreciation is someone taking the time to say I like you because....and I'm glad you were born.

Happy birthday to me!
Dreaming makes me believe in the everyday and makes me glad I was born...so I can dream.

~X0x0 Mandi

No comments:

Post a Comment