Wednesday, November 30, 2011

brokebitch scenerio #244 pay it forward without money...








You can pay someone without money! I sometimes find it hard to get motivated when my bank account doesn't reflect my true value. So to snap out of it, I'm using what I have, my talent! I'm donating my time right now to help Speech team member at East Chapel Hill High School develop his "Charlie and the Chocolate Factory" into a winning piece. It doesn't pay. However, gratitude and success pay in confidence for this brokebitch. Confidence is the key to money in the bank. I guess, Sometimes you can pay for something that doesn't cost a thing. Next weekend I'll work with www.changethetriangle.org and you can too. You never know how good it will make you and someoneelse feel for FREE.








~MM

No comments:

Post a Comment