Tuesday, October 18, 2011

Brokebitch scenerio#867: strawberry bubble gum, matt nathanson and caterpillars

G105 LPD party star Matt Nathanson

It's funny, I'll walk into any clinic and get my neck cut open but when it comes to my hair, um you must have a doctorate in hair cutting, lol. So, when I say funny I really mean scary! ha drunk pause. hmmm. anyway. ..;) So I got a free brow wax today from my girl Brandi Biggs at Atomic Salon! Ya wanna know how this brokebitch pulled that one? You should of seen the caterpillar on my face, she took pity! j/k but kinda not. I take her business cards EVERYWHERE with me. So when people say I love the purple streak in your hair, oh here's a card and tell her I sent you! I've got good hair so I capitalize on it. So she gives me a discount or a free service to thank me for the business. It's really a win win, she's a fabulous hair stylist and deserves credit and I need my hair did on a brokebitch budget. Having a "face for radio" is so old school, I've got keep up on my hair style and look good for events but at the same time don't have a sugar daddy to pay my hairstylist rock star! I'm my own sugar mama...which is great because I've got a really good relationship with myself. ;0) Now I can have a martini at the G105 little pink dress party this Wednesday and Matt Nathanson won't stare at my caterpillar on my face, he might actually be looking at my eyes instead. ;) I'll definitely be chewing his favorite strawberry bubble gum(from his song "faster")




xoxo


MM

No comments:

Post a Comment