Monday, October 10, 2011

Brokebitch scenerio #1012 the XFACTOR



So my friend Mary Cifers husband Tim Cifers is in the top 32 of Xfactor! My heart swelled when I saw him perform brilliantly last week on Xfactor qualifying him for the top 32 spot. I posted his video everywhere I thought would help him be famous. why? Not only do I believe in his talent but I believe in dreams. Dreaming makes me believe in the everyday. I wish there was an xfactor talent show for my talent. I know you have a talent too. We all do. Whether it's being a mom, a makeup artist or a teacher, we all have a talent. We can all be a ritchbitch if we put our talent out there for people to see or hear! My friend Rebecca is a teacher on a very low salary but tutors on the side to gain extra dollars! So what could you be doing to make extra mulah? Think outside the box and make it happen. Today I put my voice on elance to grab extra voice jobs. My friend at Bobs-web.com made my web page with my latest demos at www.mandimichaels.com. YOU've got put yourself out there on every avenue possible. At first I thought, I don't want people to think I have an ego by having a webpage all about me. However when people ask what are you selling on your website, I say ME! We all need to sell ourself cause we are pretty fabulous!Cheers to celebrating your talent!xoxoMM

No comments:

Post a Comment