Monday, December 10, 2012

brokebitch scenerio #121212: KISS Keep It Simple Stupid...

above is one of my many dreams to interview hollywood stars, AMAZE.(cast of Cougar Town)

KISSFM is where I talk my talk and get paid to do so, which makes me feel oh so lucky everyday. I love kissing and it's free, thank goodness! So as I made the best darn grilled cheese with three cheeses that were left in my fridge, it hit me,KISS: Keep It Simple Stupid! K.I.S.S. is the evergreen advertising slogan.  I don't need a fancy shmancey Ruth Chris meal to make me happy.  I need to appreciate the simple things I have right in front of me.  If I had fancy shmancy food in my fridge would I think outside the box and mix three low fat cheeses together? Absolutely not!  I'd reach for the easiest fancy meal that probably would make my ass bigger and my bank account smaller.  Although, I feel like I'm on the struggle bus trying to pay my bills I appreciate everything more.  For instance, I never miss a class at the gym because that's already paid for and brokebitch isn't going to waste it!  When I had money I wasted gym memberships right and left, at one point I had two at the same time going to waste. I value my health knowing I don't have insurance.  So I eat healthier and exercise 4 times a week.  I appreciate friends more.  I'm greatful for each one of them and try to send them a text or happy FB message.  I sleep my full 10 hours a night because I have to stay healthy.  My heart leaped when I found $3.50 today, it was like I was a kid again, it's a great challenge to see how far it will go... bet if I Keep It Simple Stupid, it will get me to payday 3 days away, ay ay ay.  I dream a lot.  I see my dreams come to life in my heart and head.  Dreaming makes me believe in the everyday.


xoxo
Brokebitch 

 

No comments:

Post a Comment