Wednesday, December 19, 2012

brokebitch scenerio #1219:nostalgia is priceless

dear Jiffy Corn Bread, I heart you. ;)

I've had a brokebitch day. I had two Credit card companies call for money which dwindled my account to $100 until Dec 31! I'm sick and know I can't think clearly. However I walked through Kroger searching for something comforting. medicine, no, I have it.   Tea? I don't know what kind to buy.  Then I saw it Jiffy corn bread: $.49!!! Mashed potatoes pre made at $2.50 and green beans $.65!  I could eat this combo for days and be happy.  I'm an Indiana corn fed girl.  I didn't realize this til today as my blurry vision led me to them.  I got home and the crunch of the corn bread and feeling of the warm melted butter warmed my heart.  It reminded me of my Mom when she cooked every meal when I was a child. Some times a brokebitch needs nostalgia to bring her back to pounding the pavement to make dreams come true and become a richbitch!

CHEERS
xoxo
Mandi

No comments:

Post a Comment